Association of Friends of the Museums
Antoine Vivenel and Figurine historique
Founded in 1972, it plays an active role in the life of Compiègne's museums.
As privileged partners, the Friends are committed to enriching the collections and supporting initiatives to ensure their preservation and study.
In return for a membership fee, they welcome all those who wish to join them in promoting the reputation of Compiègne's museums.
Various events are organized for members of the Association: visits to museum exhibitions, conferences, outings, week-long trips..
Members traditionally enjoy free admission to the Antoine Vivenel and Figurine Historique museums, and are invited to all events organized there. They also benefit from a reduced rate on all activities organized by the Association, as well as a 10% discount on purchases from museum stores, excluding bookshops (5% on postcards and books).
■ Composition of the Board of Directors
- President Luc CAMINO
- Deputy President Nicole BRÉMARD
- Secretary Chantal VANDENHOLE
- Assistant Secretary Marie-Cécile YVON
- Treasurer Donato ANDRIANI
- Assistant Treasurer Maryse ANDRIANI
Other members :
- Michèle DADIER
- Annie DANTAUX
- Jean-Claude DANTAUX
- Blandine GUÉNOT
- Alain FISSETTE
- Claire PAGURA
- Marie-Madeleine ZERR
■ Membership or renewal
To join the association, simply download the membership form (1) and send it, together with your membership fee, to the following address:
Association of Friends of the Antoine Vivenel Museums
et de la Figurine Historique
2 bis, Rue d'Austerlitz
Annual membership fees:
- Individual......... €20
- Couple............ 35 €
- Reduced rate....... 14 € (student, unemployed)
- Benefactor from 50 € (2)
(1) The form is in pdf format: requires Adobe Acrobat Reader or Preview (Apple)
(2) payment includes membership (€20 or €35) and a donation, on which a 66% tax reduction is applicable. A tax receipt will be issued.
■ Practical information
The museums are closed on Mondays, January 1, May 1, July 14, November 1 and December 25.
The museums are open
tuesday, Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 6pm;
wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 2pm to 6pm.
- Full price: €4
- Reduced admission: €3
- Free for under-26s, association members and the first Sunday of the month.
One-way ticket giving access to the Antoine Vivenel, Saint-Corneille Cloister and Historic Figurine Museums.
Details on the Compiègne municipal museums website:
● Musée Antoine Vivenel
2 bis, rue d'Austerlitz
● Musée du Cloître Saint-Corneille
9 rue Saint-Corneille
● Musée de la Figurine Historique
28, place de l'Hôtel de Ville
● Centre Antoine Vivenel
17 rue James de Rothschild
For these four sites,
a single telephone number:
03 44 20 26 04
Updated November 24, 2023
Association des Amis des Musées
Antoine Vivenel & Figurine Historique
© AMAVFH 2010-2023